We've seen some good ones lately, thought I'd share my favorites with you!
The Other Boleyn Girl--I loved this movie! It is definitly my genre though, Henry VIII and his wives have always interested me. I really enjoyed the costumes and thought the acting was pretty good as well. I don't buy too many movies, but I will be buying this one when it comes out.
Elizabeth-The Golden Age--Again, another one I really liked, mostly because of the time period. This is a sequel to the original 'Elizabeth', but it was really well done. Even Matt enjoyed this one.
Baby Mama--Ok, I really didn't expect too much out of this one, I'm not a huge fan of SNL, and usually I just don't find these kinds of movies too funny, but I laughed my head off. People in the theater actually had to move, I was laughing too obnoxiously. We went and saw it for 'girls night out', and just thinking about the funny parts has me giggling a week later.
Bucket List--This actually wasn't my favorite movie...I found it a little too depressing. Matt said I was missing the message, that we need to live life to the fullest...but it was just too sad to really get that vibe. Matt liked it lots though...
Have you seen anything good lately??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Iron Man...we loved it!!
Agreed. Iron Man was enjoyed by all of us here!
We saw Get Smart. Fun.
Post a Comment