Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing...



Christmas Apples

I feel kind of ghetto plugging our business on the blog. I know it's not what most of you came here for. But it's my blog, and I'll do what I want. My mother-in-law had a request for some Christmas themed apples, and we liked them so much, we posted them on the website. Yummy, and festive too!

3 comments:

KatieDid said...

And they have been happily received by a few of my friends already. Don't miss out on giving
such a well loved gift. You can't
go wrong with this one!!!
A few of them have already asked?
Where can I get some more of these?

[alisar] said...

Gorgeous apples! You are so creative.
Little Macey was born on Monday afternoon in Vegas. She weighed in at 5 lb 15 oz. She screams like a banshee. And her middle name is Adeline. This means her initials are M.A.T. just like her dad, who thinks he'll call her Matty for short!

Natalie Sue said...

Those are sooo cute!