Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexi!

My little girl turn 4 yesterday, I can hardly believe it! Here are some fun pictures from her My Little Pony Birthday Party--in no particular order :) Thanks to all the friends that came and made it such a great day!
The birthday girl having a Popsicle.
My Little Pony Cake.
Ya for new ponies!
All of the kids wanted to put in at least one candle, so we did end up with more than 4 :)

Abrielle on the pinata.
Caleb taking a swing.
Lexi-being as gentle as she can to the pony.

Great looking dragon from Matthew-part of our craft.
Making ponies and dragons (whichever suits your flavor) for a craft.

Pin the tail on the pony.
Going fishing.

Thank you Grammi!

4 comments:

mom said...

fun, fun, fun.
Looks like you do a great party!

Hoylelicious said...

I can't believe she is 4 I remember going to her blessing!! Crazy looks like a fun party!

KatieDid said...

Happy B-Day! Looks like lots of
fun activities! FUN!

Lonna said...

Fantastic work on the party Christa. I think that it was a huge success. I think that Gwen will forever be jealous of the pony cake. I guess you have just forced my hand on making Harry have a my little pony party. Just kidding. But kind of not.

Thanks for putting so much work into the little details of the celebration I think that there were so many fun things for all the kids to do, now you will just have to figure out how to top that one for next year.