Brooklynn had her first birthday on August 12th. Since we had spent time with both families and been on a LONG vacation the week prior, she didn't get as much attention as she probably deserved. Oh well, life goes on and they'll never remember it anyhow :) At least I did make her the required cupcake and allowed her to dig in, although she didn't get as into it as I thought she would...perhaps the candle made her nervous.
(Ok I had a video to insert here, however after 3 attempts the thing just wont upload, so we are out of luck)
When I was contemplating having Matthew Hall's second child, my mother PROMISED me I'd have a more mellow kid. HA! These two little girls are incredibly similar; full of spunk, attitude, and wiggles. They both have great smiles and lots of love, and keep me on my toes. Can you guess which 1 yr birthday pictures are Alexis, and which ones are Brooklynn? (the highchairs will probably give you a hint), but there is no doubt that these blond beach babies are sisters (and their Daddy's girls!).
3 comments:
These pics are so much fun to see.
Wow, 1 already!!! Both of your girls are so cute!
I can't believe how much Brooklyn looks like Lexy. They are soooo cute.
Post a Comment